My bigger programs and libraries:
- Botes - a plaintext notetaking GUI app I wrote for personal use (Free Pascal, Lazarus).
- Blaxor - a hex viewer that can handle large files (C++, FLTK).
- WinDupFinder - Windows-only program to find duplicate files on disks. (C++, WinAPI).
- zipsavings - show information about archive file's efficiency (Python, calls 7z and my csoinfo executables).
- Viewpic - a simple image viewer (Python3, Qt5, PySide2).
- LuaConsole - an in-game style dev console for Lua (C++, SFML, can be easily used with other libs).
- LuaConsoleProgram - example program using above console (C++, SMFL).
My self-contained pure C utilities:
- analyzepng - print information about a PNG file's chunks and such.
- muhdnscache - prints contents of your Windows DNS cache using an undocumented function in dnsapi.
- binarypic - convert binary file to/from greyscale PNG to show patterns, swathes of one value, etc. at a glance.
- topng - convert an image to png (Image Magick and ffmpeg can do the job too if you have them).
- pixelsum - decode an image file and hash its pixels (to make sure an optimized, etc. image is 100% the same).
- csoinfo - print info about a CSO file's compression (Windows only, can easily be made cross-platform).
- bliso - rip a CD/DVD to an ISO file (direct byte by byte copy, Windows only, use dd on Linux).
- rampin - memory maps a file or few and touches all its pages to speed up loading of levels in a video game (Windows only).
- shell - a very minimal Linux/Unix shell, just as the one I once wrote in C class, but this one was written afresh.
- blawork - simple API with pure C fallback around few threading APIs to offload one function to a thread.
- blasha1 - a pure C SHA1 implementation, made for fun and to learn and experiment.
Games I've made:
- Man - clone of PacMan, written for a class (C++, SFML).
- Missles - clone of classic Missile Command game, written for gamedev.net 2018 new year challenge (Lua, LOVE2D).
- Routing Game - clone of an old game I had that I forgot the name of (C++, SFML).
- Heart - a rythm and color matching game inspired by a YouTube video of someone's color matching game (C++, SFML).
- Snek - clone of the classic Snake game (C++, SFML).
Other things I've made or done:
- stbi crashing bug report - credit for finding a crashing bug in stb_image (accessing an uinitialized pointer).
- SFML WAV bugfix - diagnosed and fixed a WAV bug (cracking/pop due to reading metadata as samples) in SFML.
- Polyglot Request - a tiny polyglot file using requests, valid as both Lua and Python.
- AchBall translation - translated AchBall into Polish (credited as FRex).
- FoxRaycaster - Wolf3D style raycaster, based on a tutorial.
- Fox2 - same as above but optimize and with an NVidia CUDA path, written for class.
- FizzBuzz - a collection of solutions of popular FizzBuzz problem in few languages.
- Euler - Haskell solutions to few Project Euler problems, done to get used to Haksell for my class at the time.
- cmvdecode - Python script to decode Creative's old CMV "video" format.
- brender - a basic 3D software renderer, with perspective correct texturing, written for class.
- Bla Paste Bin - 1-file PHP pastebin-like webapp. A PHP Hello World basically. Just for fun, not for real use.
- Hashell - small shell in Haskell, has pipes and works on Windows and Linux. Written for a class.
My Greasy Fork scripts for YouTube:
Very handy programs I use and recommend (not made by me):
- ffmpeg (and ffprobe) - all around tool to work with audio and video files, has convenient statically linked Windows builds.
- ImDisk - a RAM disk for Windows.
- Icaros - Windows Explorer extension that provides info and thumbnail for mkv, webm, etc.
- optipng - a lossless PNG optimizer, useful for websites, sharing PNGs, shipping game assets, etc.
- busybox-w32 - Windows build of BusyBox, very useful, rename to ash.exe to launch that shell on doubleclick.
- GNU Units - very useful tool for units and currency conversions.
- WinDirStat - GUI tool to visualise disk usage (faster alternatives that use NTFS MFT exist).
- Everything - GUI Windows filename search engine that provides instantaneous results.